SEROIL GSN is a mixture of sulphated and synthetic oil to get leathers with great softness and tight grain. Combined with other fatliquors from our range of SEROIL products, it is possible to obtain soft and light weight leathers.
SEROIL GSN can be applied for greasing all skin types, but its use is especially recommended for leathers for the manufacture of clothing articles, leather goods and fashion accessories, such as gloves. However, the product is also suitable for softer leathers such as nappa or leathers for furniture upholstery.
It can be applied in Wet Blue, Wet White and in vegetable tanning.
– Stable lubrication to salts, acids and bases, as well as to vegetable and synthetic tanning agents in the concentrations usually used for retanning and dyeing processes.
– Product not stable to mineral salts or salt in high concentrations.
– It does not contain any organic halogen and it does not contribute to the contamination of waste water by AOX.
– Does not contain any formaldehyde or APEO.
– Grease with good light fastness and little yellowing due to the heat. Very suitable for white skin.
– As it does not contain formaldehyde or alkylphenol ethoxylates in its composition and does not contribute to the contamination of waste water with absorbable organic halogens, the product meets all modern ecological requirements.
– It presents an excellent degree of exhaustion since the leather absorbs the product very well.
– We emphasize that SEROIL GSN offers a lubrication with excellent fullness, extraordinary ftight grain, a pleasant touch of the surface and equal dyeing.