Quimser produces sulphated castor oil since 35 years ago.
We have a great capacity for production and distribution.
Our commercial name are:
- PLASTISER RA: Sulphated castor oil, amomiun salt 75/80%.
Technical specification PLASTISER RA
- PLASTISER RS :Sulphated castor oil, sodium salt 75/80%
Technical specification PLASTISER RS
Softener, wetting agent, detergent, levelling agent, dispersant, emulsifier, plasticizer, surface tension modifiers , stabilizer, solubiliser.
In water baths, it emulsifies other oils such as essential oils or perfumes. The surface of resulting emulsion remains free of residues.
- Textiles as softener, wetting agent and detergent for scouring wool and cotton and a levelling agent and dispersant in dyeing.
- Paints, inks and coating as pigment dispersant, emulsifier, lubricant and stabiliser.
- In the paper industry as antifoam.
- For lubricant in the manufacture of cutting oils (drilling).
- Leather used in fat liquoring for light colours leathers, suede and calf uppers.
- Disinfectants as an emulsifier and solubiliser.
- As emulsifier in industrial cleaning.
- In the manufacture of gel and bar soaps for personal hygiene.
- In the industries of wood, varnishes, preserving agents, oils, etc…
- In the industry of acrylic and polyurethane resin polymerization, as plasticizer and emulsifier.
- In agriculture as organic manure.
145 Kg PE drum
IBC 1000 Kg
Note: You can download the technical sheet in Spanish, English and French: Aceite sulforricinato sódico, sulphated castor oil, l’huile de ricin sulfatée.