- Identification and contact details of the Web owner
www.quimser.com (hereinafter, the Web) is owned by QUIMSER, S.A. (hereinafter, Quimser) with address at c/ Lleida 39, 08711 Òdena (Barcelona), Spain, Tax Identification Number A-08.887.432. Telephone +34 938 032 688 and e-mail address [email protected]
Other owner’s information
Registration details: Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 5.732, sheet 134, Book 5030, section 2nd, entry 1.
Access and use of the Web implies assuming the condition of user and acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our Web is addressed to people over 18 years. If a registration under age of 18 is detected, the account will be automatically removed.
- Intellectual Property
Web contents like texts, images, graphics or source code are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
The contents of the web cannot be reproduced or transformed without the prior and express consent of Quimser. Users can access content and perform authorized private copies provided that reproduced elements are not given to others or installed on network servers or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
- Common rules for use of the Web
User undertakes to use the Web according to the following rules:
- No commercial communications will be posted trough the Web.
- No content or information from other user will be collected.
- No virus or malicious code of any kind will be loaded.
- No login information will be requested or access to an account owned by another user.
- Other users will not be bothered, intimidated or harassed.
- No illegal, misleading, malicious or discriminatory acts will be performed on the Web according to these terms and conditions an applicable law.
- Not to perform actions that might jeopardize the security of your account, especially regarding your password. Any incident related to your password, account, breach of data confidentiality, danger or threat detected in the safety of your data should be notified.
Quimser may remove any content or suspend the service if, at its opinion, there is a breach of any of the rules or obligations contained in this Legal Notice.
For further information or clarification of any of these rules, please contact us via e-mail.
- Links and limitation of liability
The presence of hyperlinks on our Web do not imply the existence of relations between Quimser and the owner of the website to which they are addressed, neither acceptance nor approval by Quimser of its contents or services. Those who wish to create a hyperlink should request prior written consent to Quimser. In any case, hyperlink only will allow access to the home page of our Web site and should avoid false, inaccurate and/or incorrect statements about Quimser. They neither can have illegal or contrary to public order and good practice contents.
Quimser will not be liable for the use that users perform of the elements made available on this Web site or the actions they carry out based on them. The content of the Web is of a general nature and for information purposes only.
Quimser will not be liable for the content or operation of third-party websites to which the user of the Web can be addressed through any link.
Quimser declines any liability, to the extent permitted by Law, for damages arising from the presence of viruses, the actions of third parties that infringe property, honor or privacy rights or regarding illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that in the Web there is any kind of illegal action or fact, has to send a communication to Quimser to the electronic mail address that appears in point 1 of this Legal Notice. The user or third party will have to identify properly and specify the facts that are denounced.
- Applicable Law, settlement of disputes and jurisdiction
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish Law. Any dispute arising or in connection with use of the Web will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the place where Quimser has its registered office, unless regulation in force or code of conduct determines a different jurisdiction.